Calvin Spark is the triannual magazine of the Calvin Alumni Association
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
First published in the spring of 1954, Spark continues the legacy of alumni communication begun with the initiation of the “Alumni Letter” in 1925. It is published three times a year: Spring, Fall, and Winter.
All alumni can write to the magazine to send news updates, feedback or make content suggestions to email@example.com.
- Encourage engagement of alumni and friends with Calvin University, building in each an identity as full members of the Calvin community
- Communicate Calvin news and initiatives
- Facilitate communication between alumni and the university and between alums themselves
- Encourage action (support and service) on behalf of Calvin
- Encourage participation in local and national alumni events, as well as other forms of interaction
- Address the full spectrum of alumni interests (generations, culture, geography, etc.)
- Be a continuing education source to readers, reflecting a distinctive Reformed perspective
- Draw an increasingly wider national audience to Calvin as a center of Christian thought
- Indicate Calvin’s faithfulness to its mission and purpose
- Present messages effectively through thought-provoking content and attractive design
- Lynn Rosendale
- Rick Treur