Yes, we’re here—and we’d love to show you around!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
We’re carefully opening up Calvin’s campus and are ready to welcome you in person! We promise to limit the number of visits each day, maintain social distancing, and employ proper cleaning procedures in order to keep everyone safe!
Sign up for a summer visit today!
Walk the paths of our park-like campus and get a feel for what makes Calvin the #3 ranked university in the Midwest.
- Meet with an admissions counselor and tour campus with a current student.
- Get an overview of the application process and discuss whether going test optional is best for you.
- Wondering how to afford college? Talk with a financial aid counselor about how to maximize the financial aid process.
- A personalized setting to get the inside scoop
- Great for any prospective students (or families) that aren’t able to come to campus in person
- Opportunities to connect with financial aid staff, your admissions counselor, student tour guides, and even coaches and professors!
- A casual setting to get general information about Calvin
- “Calvin Connections” and other themed meetings
- Great for asking questions or just listening in—no pressure to talk!
- Opportunities to meet other prospective students with similar questions
- Information sessions led by a moderator
- Weekly webinars for international students that focus on admissions, visas, immigration, and more
- Periodic webinars for Americans living abroad as well as admitted students (domestic and international)
- Opportunities to get helpful answers to our most frequently asked questions
- An introduction to noteworthy locations around campus—at your own pace!
- A perfect first look around campus if you’re not able to meet in person
- An opportunity to get a feel for what life is like as a Calvin student
KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE
The pandemic may have limited the kinds of visits we can offer, but maintaining top-notch safety measures allows us to deliver a rich visit experience nevertheless. Please review the following visit guidelines to help keep us all safe.
Dining on campus and staying overnight in the residence halls are not available at this time, but we’ll make sure you still get a feel for the excitement of being on a university campus.
Please do not visit if you have any of the following symptoms: fever of 100.4 F or higher, shortness of breath, cough, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell.
Please limit your visit party to only the student and family members. For the health and safety of our community, anyone coming to campus is required to wear a mask (staff, faculty, and all visitors).
We’ll welcome you with a wave or the “John Calvin greeting" instead of our usual handshake.
We’ll do our best to maintain 6 feet of physical distance between you and Calvin staff members.
We'll also ask you to have your temperature checked and use hand sanitizer that’s available around campus. You will be cleared to visit if your temperature is less than 100.4 F.